Here are your search results
Your search for the keywords: "Mark " returned 3 matches.
Mark II Wind Speed Indicator
- Perfect for your living room, workshop or office.
- Instruments are accurate, low-cost and practical.
- Standard model indicates wind speed directly on liquid filled scale
- 7-3/8″W X 5-5/8″H X 1-1/8″D. Includes ABS plastic vane, 50′ tubing, mounting hardware and gage fluid.
- Also available is metric model, same as above but reading 0-130 kilometers per hour.
(Model No Example: Mk II Wind Speed Indicator, MPH or Mk II Wind Speed Indicator, KPH)
Dwyer Mark II Molded Plastic Manometers
- Measure Positive or Differential Pressure
- Smallest Range: 0.1 to 1.0 “WG; Largest Range to 700 Pascal
- Tough Plastic Construction; Inclined or Inclined/Vertical Models
- Zero Adjustment Knob; Glass Level Gauge; Accuracy: +/- 3% FSD
- Options: Portable Stand Kit; Filter Kits;
(Model No. Mark II M-700PA)
Browse Products By
Tecsis 1778 Heavy Duty Pressure Gauge
- 100 mm Stainless Steel Liquid Filled Case
- Direct Mount, Bottom Entry; or Rear Entry
- 3/8″ BSP/T Brass Pressure Connection
- Dial Ranges from 0-100 KPA through to 0-100,000 KPA
- Options: Special Dial Markings; Syphons; Max/Min Pointers
(Model No. Example: P1778L644011)
CategoryView Items of InterestOur Contact
Unit 1, 79 Cutler Roadinfo at dginstruments dot com dot au (Email Us)
WA 6164https://plus.google.com/106086597567381077633/aboutUnit 1, 79 Cutler RoadJandakot WA 6164AustraliaPhone:+61 8 9414 7666Fax:+61 8 9414 7677Email:email@example.com