PRODUCT LISTING » Weather
Pocket Wind Meter
- measures wind speed, temperature and wind chill
- accurately with its rotating vane and thermo-anemometer sensor.
- The body and rotating vane are constructed of light weight, sturdy ABS plastic.
- The ABS impeller spins on a high precision jewel bearing.
- Wind speed, maximum wind speed, temperature and wind chill can quickly be viewed on the LCD display.
Model No: 89088
Model MW-1 Pocket Wind Meter
- Wind speed and temperature measured via the integral vane and thermo-anemometer sensor.
- Users can view readings on the four digit LCD with wind speed bar graph and select units for air velocity and temperature.
- The MW-1 also features automatic shut-off, detailed instruction manual, and protective plastic water resistant housing that floats.
Portable Wind Meter
- Direct reading, no calculations.
- Hold meter at eye level, back of unit to wind.
- White ball in tube indicates wind speed.
- Two scales for maximum accuracy and easy reading – low, 2-10 and high, 4-66 mph range.
Dimensions: 5/8″W X 6-3/4″H X 17/32″D.
Mark II Wind Speed Indicator
- Perfect for your living room, workshop or office.
- Instruments are accurate, low-cost and practical.
- Standard model indicates wind speed directly on liquid filled scale
- 7-3/8″W X 5-5/8″H X 1-1/8″D. Includes ABS plastic vane, 50′ tubing, mounting hardware and gage fluid.
- Also available is metric model, same as above but reading 0-130 kilometers per hour.
(Model No Example: Mk II Wind Speed Indicator, MPH or Mk II Wind Speed Indicator, KPH)